Opus is increasingly employing hybrid methodologies to answer its clients' questions and to address their business issues. What is hybrid research? Simply stated it is the combining of more than one data collection method to optimize insights gained.
- F2F groups + teleweb interviews
- F2F/teleweb interviews + online bulletin boards
- Virtual webcam groups + F2F groups and interviews
- Surveys bridging to online qualitative (especially bulletin boards)
- The options are endless ....
Contact us directly to discuss these informative and energizing hybrid approaches!
Qualitative Research (click on link)
Quantitative Research (click on link)